Leif Palker is an associate in the civil litigation practice group of Buckner, Shifrin, Etter, Dugan & Bradfute, P.A. Mr. Palker primarily works on first party property claims and has experience with conducting strategic analysis in anticipation of trial, drafting responsive pleadings, preparing and responding to discovery, and drafting and arguing motions.
While in law school, Mr. Palker worked as a Law Clerk at Dental Whale, LLC in the company’s legal and compliance department and at Amador & Cuellar, PLLC.
Mr. Palker moved to Florida from Charlotte, N.C. in high school and never left. He enjoys spending time with family, exercising, and going to the beach.
Education and Bar Admittance
- Florida Bar, Admitted 2021
- Juris Doctor, Dean’s Scholar Award, Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2018
- Intern, at a 501(c)(3) non-profit, ReThink Energy Florida
- Member, Miami-Dade County Bar Association