Deanna S. Shifrin
Ms. Deanna Shifrin is a founding and managing partner at Buckner, Shifrin, Etter, Dugan & Bradfute, P.A., originally the law firm of Buckner & Shifrin, P.A., incorporated in 1991. She has over 30 years of experience handling all aspects of marital and family law, including complex business and valuation issues, alimony, parenting and timesharing issues, paternity disputes and sophisticated prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Ms. Shifrin also acts as a mediator in family law cases.
Ms. Shifrin is devoted to providing high quality legal services with a focus on avoiding unnecessary expense and conflict through creative approaches to reaching equitable resolutions.
Recognitions and Awards
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest peer review ranking, based on her professional experience and ethics.
- Best Lawyers in America, 2009-2022
- Top Lawyer in Florida, Super Lawyers, 2006, 2008-2021
- Top Lawyer in Family Law, South Florida Legal Guide 2004-2021
Education and Bar Admittance
- Juris Doctorate, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, 1986
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 1982
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1986
- Member, Family Law Section, The Florida Bar
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, First Family Law American Inn of Court
- President, First Family Law American Inn of Court, 2007
- Executive Council Member, First Family Law American Inn of Court, 2004-2008
- Email: Deanna@buckner-shifrin.com