Ms. Jeannie Etter has been board certified by The Florida Bar in Marital & Family Law for over a decade, identifying her as an expert in this field. She merged her successful family law practice with Buckner, Shifrin, Etter, Dugan & Bradfute, P.A. in 2002. Her practice focuses on complex marital and family/divorce cases, often involving high net worth clients.
- Board Certified in Marital & Family law by The Florida Bar since 2002.
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest peer review ranking, based on her profession experience and ethics.
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, every year since 2006.
- Top Peer-Nominated “Women in the Law” 2016, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized by U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal’s Best Lawyers in South Florida 2016.
- Listed in Leading American Attorneys.
- Top Lawyer in Florida, Super Lawyers, 2006-2016.
- Recognized by numerous legal publication such as Best Lawyers, and South Florida Legal Guide.
- Author of several articles published in the Florida Family Law Reporter.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Miami College of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1988.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, cum laude, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, 1980.
- Instructor, University of Miami College of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1988-1989.
- Member, The Florida Bar, 1988.
- Member, District of Columbia Bar,1990.
- Member, Family Law Section, The Florida Bar.
- Member, Florida Eleventh Circuit Professional and Civil Committee.
- Member, American Bar Association.
- Member, Dade County Bar Association.
- Member, Coral Gables Bar Association.
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Member, First Family American Law Inn of Court.
- Past Member, Executive Council of The Florida Bar Family Law Section.
- Platinum Angel for the Jackson Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Star Sponsor of Gables Stage at the Biltmore, a cutting edge theatre company.