Ms. Emily M. Bradfute is a partner at Buckner, Shifrin, Etter, Dugan, Bradfute & Kohlman, P.A., and a member of the family and divorce law practice group. Ms. Bradfute represents a diverse clientele of same gender and opposite gender couples in all aspects of family and divorce law, including dissolution of marriage, paternity, child support, child custody, relocation, post judgment modifications, and pre- and post-nuptial agreements. She has served as a family law arbitrator and as a guardian ad litem for children. Ms. Bradfute also handles family law appeals.
Her approach to the practice of family law is one that provides clients with guidance and compassion through a difficult time in their lives.
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2010, 2016, 2017.
- The National Advocates, Top 100 Lawyers, 2015.
- Juris Doctorate, Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia, 2006.
- Bachelor of Arts, Mercer University, Macon, Georgia, 2003.
- Exchange student, Luleå Tekniska Universitet, Luleå, Sweden, 2002.
- Member, The Florida Bar, 2006.
- Member, District of Columbia Bar, 2009.
- Member, Family Law Section, The Florida Bar.
- Member, Dade County Bar Association.
- Member, The American Bar Association.
- Member, First Family Law American Inn of Court.
- Lecturer, University of Miami Law School.