HR and Client Services
Ms. Vino is the Director of Human Resources and Client Services at Buckner, Shifrin, Etter, Dugan, Bradfute & Kohlman, P.A. Prior to joining the firm, she had a formidable career in people management and operations, specializing in DISC behavioral, soft skills measurement and mastery, emotional intelligence and values assessments. She has traveled extensively, sharing her expertise as a consultant for large corporations throughout the United States, including Lockheed Martin, where she worked with airport security personnel after 9/11. She has advised and managed organizations from three to 300 staff members in a variety of industries.
One of her first summer jobs while in college was as a Clerk at Buckner & Shifrin, P.A. in 1993. Elizabeth returned home in 2012, to Miami and to Buckner Shifrin, to be a part of the firm’s exceptional culture and rich history once more.
Ms. Vino manages overall operations for the firm and its 20+ employees. She is in charge of billing, accounts receivable and payable, general administration; client/vendor relationships; marketing; recruiting; insurance & benefit plans; and succession planning.
Ms. Vino also owns her own Fitness Company, Definitive Barre Fitness, LLC. She is a Master Barre Instructor; avid skier; stand-up paddle-boarder; competes in triathlons, and is certified to instruct Kinesis, Pilates, TRX, Stages Cycling , Yoga and almost any and all forms of dance.
- Bachelor of Arts, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 1994. Major in English, Minor in Psychology.
- Six Sigma Phase I Certification.
- Certified in Target Training International’s DISC, PIAV, Emotional Intelligence,Trimetrix & DNA (assessments).
- Kirkpatrick Business Partnership Certification (advanced training measurement valuation).
- Certified Professional Behaviors & Values Analyst.
- Member, Law Office Administrators.
- Member, SHRM – Society for Human Resources Management.
- Member, ASTD – American Society for Training & Development.
- AFAA & NASM Provider– Certification Provider for the Aerobics & Fitness Association of America and The National Academy of Sports Medicine.