Charles L. Balli is Of Counsel to Buckner, Shifrin, Etter, Dugan, Bradfute & Kohlman, P.A. He brings with him over 30 years of trial experience in insurance defense litigation, including jury trials in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Monroe Counties. Mr. Balli has represented defendants in law suits involving all types of personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, automobile negligence, property damage, premises liability, construction defect, and insurance coverage litigation. During his career he has defended thousands of law suits. Currently, he is concentrating his practice on the defense of homeowner’s insurance carriers against property damage claims. His practice has always been based in South Florida, and he is a native of Coral Gables, Florida.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1986.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Miami School of Arts and Sciences, Coral Gables, Florida, 1982.
- Member, The Florida Bar, 1986.
- Member, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1987.
- Member, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2012.
- Member, United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2014.
- Member, United States Circuit Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2014.
- The Florida Bar, Member Benefits Committee, 2008-2010.
- Member, Dade County Bar Association; Board of Directors 1992-1995.
- Member, Coral Gables Bar Association.
- Member, Dade County Defense Bar Association.