Ana Schwarz is an associate attorney at Buckner, Shifrin, Etter, Dugan & Bradute, P.A., whose practice focuses solely on Family and Marital Law. Coming from an especially close-knit family, Mrs. Schwarz knew since she was in law school at the University of Miami that she wanted to focus her practice on helping families and children transition legally through especially difficult times. Mrs. Schwarz clerked for the Unified Family Court during law school, gaining exposure to cases involving domestic relations, domestic violence and dependency.
Since graduating in 2013, Mrs. Schwarz has represented clients with various family and marital law issues, such as dissolution of marriage, both collaborative and litigated, paternity, relocation, jurisdictional issues related to the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and post-judgment matters.
Mrs. Schwarz is a member of the Collaborative Family Law Institute in Miami and has worked with different teams of professionals to assist parties through the collaborative process.
Mrs. Schwarz also enjoys doing Guardian ad Litem work, which allows her to go out into the field, meet families and their children and facilitate the Court to make decisions in the best interests of the children involved.
Education & Bar Admittance
- Florida Bar, Admitted 2013
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Maryland
- Notary Public
- Collaborative Family Law Institute, Member
- Guardian ad Litem, Put Something Back
- First Family Law American Inns of Court, Member
- Business Network International, BNI Results Miami-Dade, Vice-President
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member